All our products are made with only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, FREE OF CHEMICALS (including Flame retardants, Dyes, Bleaches, VOCs, Finishes, Carbonized wool), FREE OF SYNTHETICS (including Plastics, Latex, Vinyl, Springs). Certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind.
Split Wool Mattress in 2 Side-by-side Pieces
$990.00 – $2,061.00
A one of kind handmade wool mattress for the healthiest and most restorative sleep. Promotes healthy posture through the unique way the springy wool fibers support your body. Regulates body temperature unlike any other material to keep you cool in the summer or warm in the winter, allowing you to sleep longer and more restful. Wicks away body moisture for sweat–free nights. Diminishes body odor. Isolates motion transfer between partners, for uninterrupted sleep.
Completely chemical-free, with no off-gassing and zero VOCs. Hypoallergenic, suitable for people with chemical sensitivities, including MSC. Naturally dust mite and mildew resistant, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and flame-resistant wool filling. Increases fire safety in your home without flame retardants.
100% biodegradable using only sustainable renewable materials.
To see the final price, please select all options below
Want to customize anything? Get a free quote.
Split your payment with 0% interest. Apply here
SKU: 6.000100 Category: Mattresses Tags: 2 piece mattress, affordable natural mattress, all natural futon, artisanal mattress, firm mattress, floor bed mattress, french antique bed, french mattress, full size mattress set, handmade mattress, hard mattress, hypoallergenic bed, low voc mattress, mattress sets, mattress without flame retardant, natural mattress, organic foldable bed, organic mattress, safe mattresses, split king mattress, wool mattress
This listing is for 2x mattresses placed side-by-side.
This setup also allows you to have 2 separate beds when you need to when you have guests for example.
And you can more easily transport them because each piece is half the weight of a regular queen mattress.
Upon request, we can put zippers along the middle edge where the mattresses meet so they can zip them together and it truly creates a single piece.
Wool mattresses have no hard elements inside so this setup doesn’t compromise comfort. If your bed has no boards to surround the mattresses and press them together We recommend a zip cover to enclose both pieces and keep them tightly together, this way they will truly work as one. And at the same time, you will have a washable cover that protects them from dirt and wear
A topper will also help make a unified surface, and add to the thickness.
- Handles for easy flipping and moving.
- Wool bowls on tufts for durability.
- Durable metal zippers on the sides so you can easily adjust, add or remove wool if necessary (plastic zippers upon request)
- Hand-tufted with natural linen thread through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Complimentary mending kit.
- Full – 53 x 75 x 5″ (135 x 190 x 13 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 26.5 x 75 x 5″ (67.5 x 190 x 13 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 23.7 lbs (10.8 kg)
- Queen – 60 x 80 x 5″ (152 x 203 x 13 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 30 x 80 x 5″ (76 x 203 x 13 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 28.7 lbs (13 kg)
- King – 76 x 80 x 5″ (193 x 203 x 13 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 38 x 80 x 5″ (96.5 x 203 x 13 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 36.3 lbs (16.5 kg)
- California King – 72 x 84 x 5″ (183 x 213 x 13 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 36 x 84 x 5″ (91 x 213 x 13 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 36.1 lbs (16.4 kg)
- California Queen – 60 x 84 x 5″ (152 x 213 x 13 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 30 x 84 x 5″ (76 x 213 x 13 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 30.2 lbs (13.7 kg)
- Full – 53 x 75 x 7″ (135 x 190 x 18 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 26.5 x 75 x 7″ (67.5 x 190 x 18 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 30.5 lbs (13.9 kg)
- Queen – 60 x 80 x 7″ (152 x 203 x 18 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 30 x 80 x 7″ (76 x 203 x 18 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 36.7 lbs (16.7 kg)
- King – 76 x 80 x 7″ (193 x 203 x 18 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 38 x 80 x 7″ (96.5 x 203 x 18 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 46.4 lbs (21 kg)
- California King – 72 x 84 x 7″ (183 x 213 x 18 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 36 x 84 x 7″ (91 x 213 x 18 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 46.2 lbs (20.9 kg)
- California Queen – 60 x 84 x 7″ (152 x 213 x 18 cm) – SIZE of each piece: 30 x 84 x 7″ (76 x 213 x 18 cm) – WOOL FILL per piece: 38.5 lbs (17.5 kg)
- Without a connecting zipper
- With a connecting zipper (See photos. It helps keep both pieces zipped up together)
Need help choosing from the options? Read our guide.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed - find them here.
MAKING & SHIPPING:
Standard make time: 1-2 weeks
Free shipping time: 1-4 weeks
Express shipping time: 3-4 days
Thank you for choosing Home of Wool!
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.