- Wool bowls on tufts, for durability.
- Durable metal zippers on one side of the mattress so you can easily adjust the wool. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- Tufting goes through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night
- Promotes healthy posture during sleep through the unique way the springy wool fibers support the bodyweight
- Isolates motion transfer, for uninterrupted sleep
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.