All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics, and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
- Wool bowls on tufts, for durability.
- Durable metal zippers on one side of the mattress so you can easily adjust the wool. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- Tufting goes through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night
- Promotes healthy posture during sleep through the unique way the springy wool fibers support the bodyweight
- Isolates motion transfer, for uninterrupted sleep
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.
15.7 x 15.7″ (40 x 40 cm)
FABRIC (TICKING) OPTIONS
(You can click on the links below to see more details about each fabric):
- with piped edges (piped edges keep the mattress more structured)
- without piped edges
- mini piping
14.5 x 18.5″ (37 x 47 cm)
100% Pure Sheep Wool Fabric. Very heavyweight, 500 grams per square meter.
THE DUVET INSERT
14.5 x 18.5″ (37 x 47 cm)
250 grams of wool batting per square meter (0.55 lbs per square yard)
Recommended room temperature: 70-75 F (21-24 C)
500 grams of wool batting per square meter (1.1 lbs per square yard)
Recommended room temperature: 64-73 F (18-23 C)
- EXTRA WARM
750 grams of wool batting per square meter (1.65 lbs per square yard)
Recommended room temperature: 59-68 F (15-20 C)
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
Thank you for choosing Home of Wool!