All our products are made with only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, FREE OF CHEMICALS (including Flame retardants, Dyes, Bleaches, VOCs, Finishes, Carbonized wool), FREE OF SYNTHETICS (including Plastics, Latex, Vinyl, Springs). Certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind.
- Handles for easy flipping and moving.
- Wool bowls on tufts for durability.
- Durable metal zippers on the sides so you can easily adjust, add or remove wool if necessary (plastic zippers upon request)
- Hand-tufted with natural linen thread through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Complimentary mending kit.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
Standard make time: 1-2 weeks
Thank you for choosing Home of Wool!
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
Try a product sample
Order a mattress sample here. We’ll refund the price of 1 sample per customer, whenever you purchase your first mattress from us.