Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
- Machine quilted so the batting inside stays securely in place.
- Removable cover which can be machine washed when needed.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Diminishes body odor
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
- 23.5 x 47″ (60 x 120 cm)
- 27.5 x 55″ (70 x 140 cm)
- 27.5 x 63″ (70 x 160 cm)
- 31.5 x 71″ (80 x 180 cm)
- Custom size – send us a message
250 grams of wool batting per square meter (0.55 lbs per square yard)
500 grams of wool batting per square meter (1.1 lbs per square yard)
- EXTRA WARM
750 grams of wool batting per square meter (1.65 lbs per square yard)
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All fabrics are free of chemical finishes and finishing, so they are NOT stain resistant and wrinkle-free.
*This listing is for 1 cover.
Thank you for your time!