All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY DETAIL
Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
- Durable metal zippers on the outer cover and on the insert of the cushion so you can easily adjust the wool, add or remove wool if necessary. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- Complimentary mending kit included.
- Tufting goes through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Motion isolation – wool stops the transfer of motion when more than one person is sitting
- Tufting goes through the insert to keep the filling in place.
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat
- Promotes healthy posture through the unique way the springy wool fibers support the bodyweight
- Isolates motion transfer
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.
TECHNICAL SPECS & OPTIONS
- 12 x 38 x 3″ (30.5 x 96.5 x 8 cm) Back Cushion
- 22 x 38 x 3″ (55.8 x 96.5 x 8 cm) Seat Cushion
For any custom sizes and shapes, send us a message
(You can click on the links below to see more details about each fabric):
- 100% Virgin Wool Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Cotton (heavyweight, unbleached, Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen Fabric, Мidweight (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen Fabric, Textured (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 62% Linen / 38% Cotton Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Black Striped Linen Fabric with Multiple Stripes or with 3 Stripes (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Blue Striped Linen Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Red Striped Linen Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Gray Striped Linen Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- non-piped edges
- mini piping
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
*Size of products in the photos may vary from the listed size.
Thank you for your time!