All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
Some of the many reasons people choose wool over synthetic alternatives:
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Diminishes body odor
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
- 44″ x 59″ (excluding the fringe) / 110 cm x 150 cm
WEIGHT: 2.40 lb / 1.1 kg
- 59″ x 83″ (excluding the fringe) / 150 cm x 210 cm
WEIGHT: 4.10 lb / 1.85 kg
- 79″ x 86″ (excluding the fringe) / 200 cm x 220 cm
WEIGHT: 5.9 lb / 2.6 kg
- Machine washable at wool program.
- Use a mild detergent with a pH below 7 for wool (wool is an acidic material). Wool wash bars can be used to help remove tough stains.
- Do not bleach.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Steam iron.
Thank you for your time!