All our products are made with only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, FREE OF CHEMICALS (including Flame retardants, Dyes, Bleaches, VOCs, Finishes, Carbonized wool), FREE OF SYNTHETICS (including Plastics, Latex, Vinyl, Springs). Certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind.
*The Zero Waste Mission promotion is subject to availability.
Be the first to know when our most wanted Zero Waste Mission items are available by subscribing to our newsletter:
ABOUT OUR ZERO WASTE MISSION
We use the larger remaining pieces from cuts to create affordably priced items. We simply stitch a few pieces in neat parallel lines to form each surface. Since the pieces are leftovers from other cuts, we have decided to not charge for the fabric, allowing us to reduce the price of the items made from fabric pieces, thus adding a more affordable option for our customers. Read more here.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
А one of a kind wool mattress for adults combining handmade craftsmanship and luxurious comfort. Enhance your sleep experience* when you lay on this naturally supportive wool mattress constructed using only the purest materials. Wool breathes easily, offering you a cool, dry rest. With its healthy, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic materials, you will be safe from the harmful side effects of most mattresses on the market.
* According to research conducted by The University of Sydney, wool mattresses are scientifically proven to promote peaceful sleep
- Advanced technology
- Stitches between the pieces are made with double seams.
- 2 handles on each long side for easy flipping and moving.
- Motion isolation – wool stops the transfer of motion of one partner to the other.
- Wool bowls on tufts, for durability.
- Durable metal zippers on all 4 sides of the mattress so you can easily adjust the wool. add or remove wool if necessary. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- Tufting goes through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Complimentary mending kit included.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better.
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter.
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night.
- Promotes healthy posture during sleep through the unique way the springy wool fibers support the bodyweight.
- Isolates motion transfer, for uninterrupted sleep.
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant.
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’.
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs.
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities.
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material.
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.
The offer is only valid for non-piped edges.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
Thank you for your time!