All our products are made with only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, FREE OF CHEMICALS (including Flame retardants, Dyes, Bleaches, VOCs, Finishes, Carbonized wool), FREE OF SYNTHETICS (including Plastics, Latex, Vinyl, Springs). Certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind.
*The Zero Waste Mission promotion is subject to availability.
Be the first to know when our most wanted Zero Waste Mission items are available by subscribing to our newsletter
The ultimate healthy mattress for babies combining handmade craftsmanship and luxurious comfort. Promote peaceful rest* for your baby with this naturally supportive, yet soft-to-the-touch wool crib mattress made with the purest materials. Wool breathes easily, offering them a cool, dry experience. With healthy, non-toxic, hypoallergenic materials your child will be safe from the harmful side effects of most mattresses on the market. Completely free of fire retardants, synthetic components, elements, glues, or other chemicals.
Zips open for easy care. Complimentary needle and thread included.
This piece is multi-use, acting as a floor or bench cushion when your baby outgrows the crib.
*According to research conducted by The University of Sydney, wool mattresses are scientifically proven to promote peaceful sleep.
- Durable metal zippers on the 2 longer sides of the mattress so you can easily adjust the wool, add or remove wool if necessary. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- Tufting goes through the whole mattress to keep the filling in place.
- Complimentary mending kit included.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better.
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter.
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night.
- Promotes healthy posture during sleep through the unique way the springy wool fibers support the bodyweight.
- Isolates motion transfer, for uninterrupted sleep.
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant.
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’.
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs.
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities.
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material.
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
Thank you for your time!