★ WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
If your country is not on the list, please contact us for a quote.
We can cut any length you need, please contact us to tell us what you need.
1) Thin batting
Weight: 250 grams per square meter
Thickness: 0.9 cm (1/3 inch)
100 x 230 cm (40″ x 90″)
2) Thick batting
Weight: 500 grams per square meter
Thickness: 1.8 cm (2/3 inch)
100 x 230 cm (40″ x 90″)
3) Very thick batting
Weight: 720 grams per square meter
Thickness: 2 cm (4/5 inch)
100 x 220 cm (40″ x 86.5″)
The wool is not treated with any chemicals.
It has only been washed with Foryl-LN, a biodegradable and free of APEO washing agent, produced by Pulcra Chemicals GmbH and approved by Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) – Version 4.0
Wool is superior to all other fibers in its ability to handle body moisture in both warm and cool environments. The porosity of the cells in the outer layers of wool fiber allows them to quickly and efficiently absorb and evaporate moisture. In fact, the fibers can absorb up to 30% of their own weight in moisture — ten times as much as any synthetic fiber — without feeling damp or clammy. The porous structure also explains why wool is such a good thermal insulator, not to mention the mesh of the fibers, which creates millions of air pockets that further help to regulate temperature and humidity.
Wool is a naturally strong fiber. It can bend back on itself 20,000 times without breaking. Compare this to cotton at 3,200 times. Due to its unique chemical structure and natural moisture content, wool is naturally fire-resistant. And despite its natural moisture content, wool’s dry, porous nature repels mildew and dust mites.
We carefully choose our wool and it is as pure as possible without chemicals, dyes, polymers, or toxins and should be suitable for multiple chemical sensitivity sufferers or those who have allergies.
Perfect for your DIY projects, handmade quilts, arts and crafts, decorations, insulation, upholstery
Wool is a natural fiber and it is:
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Hypoallergenic – Dust mites don’t like wool. They prefer hot humid environments that are more common in synthetic or down products. Dust mites are the major cause of allergy and asthma suffering.
- Fire Resistant – That’s why fire fighters wear wool uniforms and natural bedding manufacturers use wool in their products to meet fire codes.
- Regulates Temperature – You can wear wool from the coldest temperatures up to 80+ degrees and be comfortable.
- Water Repellent
- Ultralight Insulator – Wool is an excellent insulator and has one of the highest insulation to weight ratios of any natural or man-made fiber.
- Mildew Resistant – Wool fibers have a natural water wicking property that prevents moisture from being retained in the fabric. Besides keeping the skin dry, this quality also naturally inhibits mildew. Wool also has natural anti-microbial properties because bacteria tend to be attracted to smooth positively charged surfaces like those of synthetic fibres rather than the scaly, neutrally charged surface of the wool fibre. Hospital studies have shown that bacterial colonies are common in cotton sheets while not present on Merino blankets subjected to the same environmental conditions.
- Diminishes Body Odor – Most synthetic fibers acutally increase body odor because they create a breeding ground for bacteria.
1 kg = 2.2 pounds
1 pound = 0.45 kg
Click here for ➽🚩CARE INSTRUCTIONS & IMPORTANT INFO🚩
Eco-Tip: Replace your polyester pillow inserts with padding from natural fibers.