Sometimes it takes one single touch to fall in love. The natural silk fiber is among the noblest and the finest of the natural fibers. The fabric has elegant soft luster. It is soft, smooth, not slippery. It is 100% natural, no coatings, no dyes, no chemical finishes, and finishing.
Silk is a natural deterrent to dust mites, mold, and fungi – all things that can border allergy suffers and people who suffer from asthma. Essential amino acids found in silk are said to be good for human skin, hair, and nervous system.
Sleeping on silk sheets is supposed to delay the wrinkling of the skin. The same amino acids are supposed to be calming which is good for a person’s nervous system as being calm allows a person’s body to refresh more easily refresh and rejuvenate itself in sleep.
Wash at gentle cycle with a mild detergent, without brighteners. This is a natural fabric so it will wrinkle when washed.
BENEFITS OF SILK
- Speeds up the metabolism of skin cells, thus delaying the aging process.
- Breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator.
- Silk does not attract dust mites.
- Natural fungal repellent.
- Silk does not conduct static electricity.
- Reduces hair breakage and thinning of hair.
Thank you for your time!