All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY DETAIL
Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
- Tight elastic along the entire length.
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable
- Highly breathable
- Mini crib 24 x 38″ (45.7 x 91.4 cm)
- HALO bassinest 30 x 18″ (76.2 x 45.7 cm)
- 18 x 36″
- Stokke JUNIOR (oval) – 74 x 166 cm (29 x 65.5″)
- Stokke BED (oval) – 70 x 122 cm (27.5 x 48″)
- Stokke MINI (oval) – 58 x 75 cm (22.75 x 29.5″)
- US Crib – 71 x 132 cm (28 x 52″)
- UK Crib – 70 x 140 cm (27.5 x 55″)
- Cot – 60 x 120 cm (24 x 48″)
- IKEA SNIGLAR – 160 x 70 cm (63 x 27.5″)
- SINGLE XL – 90 x 210 cm (35 x 83″)
- TWIN – 97 x 190 cm (38.25 x 75″)
- TWIN XL – 97 x 203 cm (38.25 x 80″)
- FULL / DOUBLE – 135 x 190 cm (53 x 75″)
- US QUEEN – 152 x 203 cm (60 x 80″)
- EUROPEAN QUEEN – 160 x 200 cm (63 x 79″)
- KING – 193 x 203 cm (76 x 80″)
- CALIFORNIA KING – 183 x 213 cm (72 x 84″)
- 90 x 200 cm
- 140 x 200 cm
*Please note, that there is a joining seam along the width of the Full-sized and larger sheets because the width of the fabric is 59″. We chose to make the seam along the width because it could be placed at the level of your knees/feet or at the level of your head and under your pillow, so it would not be disturbing. If requested, we could make the seam along the length of the sheet, right through the middle of it.
Machine washable at gentle cycle with a mild detergent, without brighteners.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
* This listing is for 1 sheet only.
Thank you for choosing Home of Wool!