Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
ABOUT OUR ZERO WASTE MISSION
We use the larger remaining pieces from cuts to create affordably priced items. We simply stitch a few pieces in neat parallel lines to form each surface. Since the pieces are leftovers from other cuts, we have decided to not charge for the fabric, allowing us to reduce the price of the items made from fabric pieces, thus adding a more affordable option for our customers. Read more here.
FABRIC (TICKING) OPTIONS
(You can click on the links below to see more details about each fabric):
- TWIN – 97 x 190 (38.25 x 75″) FILLING: 10 lbs (4.5 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- TWIN XL – 97 x 203 (38.25 x 80) FILLING: 10.6 lbs (4.8 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- FULL / DOUBLE – 135 x 190 (53 x 75″) FILLING: 13.8 lbs (6.3 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- QUEEN – 152 x 203 (60 x 80″) FILLING: 16.6 pounds (7.6 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- KING – 193 x 203 (76 x 80″) FILLING: 21 pounds (9.6 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- CALIFORNIA KING – 183 x 213 (72 x 84”) FILLING: 21 pounds (9.6 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
*Please note, that there is a joining seam along the width of the FULL, QUEEN, KING and CAL KING sized toppers because the width of the fabric is 59″. We chose to make the seam along the width because it could be placed at the level of your knees/feet or at the level of your head and under your pillow so it would not be disturbing. If requested, we could make the seam along the length of the topper, right through the middle of it.
- Stitches between the pieces are made with double seams for durability
- 2 handles on each long side for easy flipping and moving
- Optional elastic straps to secure to your mattress
- Motion isolation – wool stops the transfer of motion of one partner to the other
- Wool bowls on tufts, for durability
- Durable metal zippers on all 4 sides so you can easily adjust the wool. add or remove wool if necessary. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- We ship it rolled up in a cylinder measuring about 15″ diameter x 39 to 59″ tall.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better.
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter.
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night.
- Promotes healthy posture during sleep through the unique way the springy wool fibers support the bodyweight.
- Isolates motion transfer, for uninterrupted sleep.
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant.
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’.
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs.
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities.
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material.
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
*Tufting goes through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
Thank you for your time!