All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY DETAIL
Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
- Durable metal zipper on the bottom so you can easily adjust the wool, add or remove wool if necessary. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- We include a long needle with every purchase.
- Tufted look. Tufting goes through the entire item to hold the wool inside in place.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material.
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter.
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat.
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant.
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’.
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs.
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities.
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material.
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.
TECHNICAL SPECS & OPTIONS
- QUEEN SIZE: 63 x 20 x 2″ (160 x 50 x 5 cm) Wool Filling: 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
- KING SIZE: 79 x 20 x 2″ (200 x 50 x 5 cm) Wool Filling: 7.2 lbs (3.3 kg)
(You can click on the links below to see more details about each fabric):
- 100% Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen, Textured (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Virgin Wool (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 62% Linen / 38% Cotton (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Black Striped Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Blue Striped Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Grey Striped Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Red Striped Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Heavyweight Cotton (Oeko-Tex certified)
- With back pocket – to slip over the back of your bed.
- With ties/loops on the upper edges – to tie it to hooks or hang it on nails on the back of the bed/wall or to a bar on the back of the bed/wall. We can space them as far apart as you want but I would recommend no more than 8″ so the cushion doesn’t sag in-between them. Hooks are not included.
- With metal rod – to hang on 2-4 hooks (depending on the cushion size) on the back of the bed/wall. Rod is provided complimentary. Hooks are not included.
- No buttons
- With Wool Yarn Bows
- With Fabric Covered Buttons
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
Thank you for your time!