The fabric is certified with Oeko-Tex Standard 100. It is 100% natural, no coatings, no dyes, no chemical finishes, and finishing.
Wash at gentle cycle with a mild detergent, without brighteners. This is a natural fabric so it will wrinkle when washed.
- 40″ (1 meter)
- 80″ (2 meters)
- 120″ (3 meters)
- 160″ (4 meters)
- 200″ (5 meters)
- 240″ (6 meters)
- 280″ (7 meters)
- 320″ (8 meters)
- 360″ (9 meters)
- 400″ (10 meters)
- We will cut any quantity you order in one long piece
BENEFITS OF LINEN
- Linen is 30% stronger than cotton
- Strongly dirt-repellent
- Has a high moisture absorbency
- Highly breathable
- Structurally sound fiber so products keep their shape
- Environmentally friendly – less water and chemicals to cultivate
Linen resists stains like no other fabric, so it is very easy to maintain the fabric clean. Linen is by far our most durable fabric, much more durable and stronger than cotton. Also, linen is highly mildew resistant.
Thank you for choosing The Home Of Wool!