Enjoy the benefits of a deeper, more restful sleep with this all-natural duvet. This safe, non-toxic option for your bed features unparalleled comfort that creates a relaxing sensation of sinking in. Wool regulates your body temperature like no other material and has unparalleled breathable qualities, keeping you dry and comfortable throughout the night in any season.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night
- Naturally flame resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
- Diminishes Body Odor – Most synthetic fibers actually increase body odor because they create a breeding ground for bacteria.
100% Natural Untreated Wool Batting, Oeko-tex Certified
- Twin – 162 x 218 cm (64 x 86″)
- Queen – 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86″)
- King – 259 x 218 cm (102 x 86″)
- Summer – 0.55 lbs per square yard / 250 grams of wool batting per square meter recommended room temperature 70-75 F (21-24 C)
- Winter – 1.1 lbs per square yard / 500 grams of wool batting per square meter recommended room temperature 64-73 F (18-23 C)
You can combine different thicknesses and cover fabrics as you feel most suitable for you.
- 2x Summer duvets in Cotton
- 2x Summer duvets in Linen blend
- 1x Summer and 1x Winter duvet in Cotton
- 1x Summer and 1x Winter duvet in Linen blend
- 2x Winter duvets in Cotton
- 2x Winter duvets in Linen blend
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* This listing is for two comforters.
* This is a handmade item. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Deviation in a dimension greater than 5% can be considered as a mistake.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Quilting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole comforter.
Thank you for your time!