All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY DETAIL
Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
- Durable metal zipper on the bottom so you can easily adjust the wool, add or remove wool if necessary. We can also offer plastic zippers upon request.
- Handmade and hand-tufted with natural linen thread.
- Complimentary mending kit included.
- We ship them rolled up in a cylinder measuring about 20″ diameter x 20″ tall.
- Insert cushion and removable cover.
- Tufting through the insert, to keep the wool filling in place.
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
All of our fabrics are natural and highly breathable to allow you to enjoy the full benefits of the wool inside.
TECHNICAL SPECS & OPTIONS
- QUEEN SIZE – 63 x 20 x 2″ (160 x 50 x 5 cm) WOOL INSIDE: 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
- KING SIZE – 79 x 20 x 2″ (200 x 50 x 5 cm) WOOL INSIDE: 3.3 kg (7.2 lbs)
COVER FABRIC OPTIONS:
- 100% Linen Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen Fabric, Textured (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen Fabric, Midweight (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Virgin Wool (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Heavyweight Cotton Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 62% Linen / 38% Cotton Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Black Striped Linen Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Blue Striped Linen (Flax) Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Gray Striped Linen (Flax) Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Red Striped Linen (Flax) Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
INSERT COVER FABRIC:
- With back pocket – to slip over the back of your bed, please measure the width of your headboard and send us a note.
- With ties/loops on the upper edges – to tie it to hooks or hang it on nails on the back of the bed/wall or to a bar on the back of the bed/wall. We can space them as far apart as you want but I would recommend no more than 8″ so the cushion doesn’t sag in-between them. Hooks are not included.
- With metal rod – to hang on 2-4 hooks (depending on the cushion size) on the back of the bed/wall. Rod is provided complimentary. Hooks are not included.
We can do any other type of attachment you have in mind. So if you have specific ideas let us know 🙂
- mini piped edges
- non-piped edges
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
*Size of products in the photos may vary from the listed size.
Thank you for your time!