All our products are made with only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, FREE OF CHEMICALS (including Flame retardants, Dyes, Bleaches, VOCs, Finishes, Carbonized wool), FREE OF SYNTHETICS (including Plastics, Latex, Vinyl, Springs). Certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind.
- Shallow tufts for a flat surface.
- Mini piped edges for added structure.
- Durable zippers on the sides so you can easily adjust, add or remove wool if necessary.
- Hand-tufted with natural linen thread to keep the filling in place.
- Complimentary mending kit.
- Removable washable cover the boards.
- Zippers on two long sides of the mattress.
- Zippers (hidden) on each board to remove the inserts to wash the cover.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
Standard make time: 1-2 weeks
Thank you for choosing Home of Wool!
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.