All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-Tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-Tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY DETAIL
Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This handmade wool mattress protector is both dense and incredibly soft, creating the perfect pure cover for your bed. The heavyweight wool layer protects from dirt and provides a natural barrier to stop moisture from entering your mattress. It brings the benefits of wool closest to the body to enhance your rest. Enjoy a worry-free sleep, as the wool fabric is not treated with bleach, dyes, or any other chemicals. Use the protector under the sheets. Features elastic straps to stay in place.
100% Virgin Wool Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified). Very heavyweight, 500 grams per square meter.
- Tight elastics in the four corners
- Wool wicks body moisture away preventing it from entering your mattress
- Much thicker than sheets, it protects from dirt and wear, giving your mattress a longer life
- Wool protectors give you a thick layer of wool closest to your body so you enjoy a unparalleled temperature and moisture regulation throughout the night for an outstanding comfort during sleep
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
- Custom – send us a message
- TWIN – 39 x 75″ (97 x 190 cm)
- TWIN XL – 39 x 80″ (97 x 203 cm)
- FULL – 53 x 75″ (135 x 190 cm)
- QUEEN – 60 x 80″ (152 x 203 cm)
- CAL QUEEN – 60 x 84″ (152 x 213 cm)
- KING – 76 × 80″ (193 × 203 cm)
- CAL KING – 72 x 84″ (183 x 214 cm)
- IKEA SNIGLAR / KRITTER – 63 x 27.5″ (160 x 70 cm)
- European – 80 x 200 cm
- European – 90 x 200 cm
- European – 140 x 190 cm
- European – 140 x 200 cm
- European – 160 x 200 cm
- European/Australian – 180 x 200 cm
- Australian Double – 135 x 189 cm
- Australian Single – 92 x 189 cm
- Australian Single XL – 92 x 203 cm
- King Single – 107 x 203 cm
*Please note, that there is a joining seam along the width of the KING and CAL KING sized protectors, because the width of the fabric is 59″. We chose to make the seam along the width, because it could be placed at the level of your knees/feet or at the level of your head and under your pillow, so it would not be disturbing. If requested, we could make the seam along the length of the protector, right through the middle of it.
* This listing is for 1 protector.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
Thank you for your time!