TOPPER with stitched fabric
60 x 80 x 1.5” (152.4 x 203.2 x 4 cm)
FILLING: 7.9 kg (17.5 lbs) of Oeko-tex Certified Loose Wool
EDGES: waterfall edges
ELASTIC STRAPS: yes
FABRIC: 100% Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
YOUR SHIPPING METHOD: FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, 2-5 weeks transit time – Transit time for USA currently not guaranteed by USPS
1. A wool-filled item should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to compress the wool evenly. Flip once a month thereafter.
2. Once a year allow to air out in the sun (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Spot clean stains using a solution of 1:3 white vinegar:water and air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* Shipping time is not guaranteed and is the sole responsibility of the shipping company.
* These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions.
* All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Tufting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole item.
OUR PRODUCTS are All Natural, Biodegradable, Recyclable, made in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility and contain NO fire retardant chemicals, NO carbonized wool, NO dyes, NO synthetic fibers, NO plastics, NO vinyl
Thank you for choosing the Home Of Wool!