PREGNANCY PILLOW, U-shaped
57 x 35 x 10” (144.8 x 88.9 x 25 cm)
FILLING: 3.9 kg (8.5 lbs) of Organic GOTS Certified Loose Wool
INSERT FABRIC: 100% Organic cotton, lightweight
ZIP-OFF COVER FABRIC OPTIONS: 100% Virgin Wool (Oeko-Tex certified)
YOUR SHIPPING METHOD: PRIORITY SHIPPING, 1-3 weeks transit time
1. A wool-filled item should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to compress the wool evenly. Flip once a month thereafter.
2. Once a year allow to air out in the sun (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Spot clean stains using a solution of 1:3 white vinegar:water and air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible.
4. Removable covers are machine washable at wool program. For best results wash the wool cover with lukewarm water using a mild detergent with a pH below 7 for wool (wool is an acidic material). Wool wash bars can be used to help remove tough stains as well. Sunlight helps wool’s loft.
Lanolize the protector to increase waterproof abilities, before first use and after each washing.
-Begin with dry, clean wool (the mattress protectors are machine washable at wool program with a detergent for wool).
-Draw a pan/bucket/sink of lukewarm water. Hot water will felt and shrink wool.
-Take a separate cup of very hot water, add a teaspoon (or 2-3 teaspoons for larger sizes) of pure lanolin. Stir to dissolve. Dissolving well is very important to avoid sticky spots on the wool.
-Once well dissolved add to the sink of lukewarm water and mix well.
-Add your wool, soaking it through with the lukewarm, lanolin-rich bath. Let sit for a minimum of 3 hours to overnight.
-When it is time to dry the protector gently squeeze the fabric. Hang it and let it dry.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* Shipping time is not guaranteed and is the sole responsibility of the shipping company.
* These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions.
* All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Tufting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole item.
OUR PRODUCTS are All Natural, Biodegradable, Recyclable, made in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility and contain NO fire retardant chemicals, NO carbonized wool, NO dyes, NO synthetic fibers, NO plastics, NO vinyl
Thank you for choosing the Home Of Wool!