NECK BOLSTER PILLOW
12 x 4 x 4” (30.5 x 10.2 x 10 cm)
FILLING: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs) of GOTS Certified Loose Wool
FEATURES: enclosure with a zipper on the long side. Pillow fabric in 100% Linen fabric.
PILLOWCASE FABRIC: 100% Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
YOUR SHIPPING METHOD: FREE ECONOMY, 1-4 weeks transit time
1. A wool-filled item should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to compress the wool evenly. Flip once a month thereafter.
2. Once a year allow to air out in the sun (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Spot clean stains using a solution of 1:3 white vinegar:water and air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible.
4. Wash the removable covers at gentle cycle with a mild detergent, without brighteners. Use low temperature (up to 90 F or 30 C). Do not bleach. For wool fabric use wool program and wool detergent. For silk, use detergent for silk. Air dry. Natural fabrics create a beautiful wrinkled texture when washed. Steam iron.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* Shipping time is not guaranteed and is the sole responsibility of the shipping company.
* These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions.
* All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Tufting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole item.
OUR PRODUCTS are All Natural, Biodegradable, Recyclable, made in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility and contain NO fire retardant chemicals, NO carbonized wool, NO dyes, NO synthetic fibers, NO plastics, NO vinyl
Thank you for choosing the Home Of Wool!
There are no reviews yet.