All of our products are made of only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility, and are FREE of Flame retardants, Dyes, Synthetics, Plastics, Vinyl, Finishes, Carbonized wool, VOCs, etc. Also, our Wool, most of our Fabrics and even our zippers, are Oeko-tex certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind. Oeko-tex is one of the world’s oldest safety standards, similar to GOTS and more popular in Europe. It guarantees the certified materials are free of all harmful chemicals.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY DETAIL
Send us a message to request size, shape, thickness, design, edges, piping, rounded corners, ties, seams, tufting, zippers, colors, materials, fabric or even use your own fabric.
We’ll respond with a quote within 24 hours.
Include any inspiration photos and a description of what you need, plus dimensions.
There is no customization charge, price is based only on size and materials.
- Machine quilted so the batting inside stays securely in place.
- Optional ties to tie to your duvet cover – send us a message to request them free of charge
- Wool regulates your body temperature unlike any other material, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep longer and better
- Keeps you cool in the summer & warm in the winter
- Regulates body moisture, especially beneficial to people who sweat during the night
- Promotes healthy posture during sleep through the unique way the springy wool fibers support the bodyweight
- Isolates motion transfer, for uninterrupted sleep
- Naturally flame-resistant, making it the only material not required, by law, to be treated with flame retardants. Increased fire safety in your home.
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps you avoid chemicals that may be harmful even if ‘declared as safe’
- Reduces exposure to VOCs in your home – wool has no off-gassing and zero VOCs
- Suitable for people with MCS and other chemical sensitivities
- Biodegradable, sustainable, renewable material
- Custom size – send us a message
- Baby – 110 x 125 cm (43 x 49″)
250 grams of wool batting per square meter (0.55 lbs per square yard)
Recommended room temperature: 70-75 F (21-24 C).
500 grams of wool batting per square meter (1.1 lbs per square yard).
Recommended room temperature: 64-73 F (18-23 C)
- EXTRA WARM
750 grams of wool batting per square meter (1.65 lbs per square yard).
Recommended room temperature: 59-68 F (15-20 C)
- Duvet inserts are non-washable. Please use inside a duvet cover. Washing the duvet will cause it to shrink.
- Once a year allow to air out in the sun (the sun has a natural cleaning ability).
- Stains should be treated using a solution of one part white vinegar to three parts water and then air-dried completely, in sunlight if possible.
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All fabrics are 100% natural and shrink with washing.
*All fabrics are free of chemical finishes and finishing, so they are NOT stain resistant and wrinkle-free.
*This listing is for 1 duvet.
Thank you for your time!