DIY MATTRESS KIT
130 x 190 x 18 cm
Zippers on all 4 sides
Handles for easy flipping and moving.
Wool bowls on tufts for durability.
Durable metal zippers on the sides.
Natural linen thread for tufting
Long tufting needle
EDGES: mini piping
FABRIC: 100% Virgin Wool (Oeko-Tex certified)
INCLUDES EXPRESS SHIPPING to UK (3-4 days transit time)
These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
1. A wool-filled item should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to compress the wool evenly. Flip once a month thereafter.
2. Once a year allow to air out in the sun (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Spot clean stains using a solution of 1:3 white vinegar:water and air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* Shipping time is not guaranteed and is the sole responsibility of the shipping company.
* These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions.
* All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Tufting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole item.
OUR PRODUCTS are All Natural, Biodegradable, Recyclable, made in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility and contain NO fire retardant chemicals, NO carbonized wool, NO dyes, NO synthetic fibers, NO plastics, NO vinyl
Thank you for choosing the Home Of Wool!