(A) 4 pcs. BOLSTER PILLOWS
66 x 20 x 20 cm
FILLING: 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs) of Oeko-tex Certified Loose Wool
EDGES: no piping
INSERT COVER FABRIC: 100% Organic Cotton (lightweight)
FABRIC OF THE ZIP-OFF COVER: 100% Linen, Midweight (Oeko-tex certified)
(B) 8 pcs. ADDITIONAL COVERS
66 x 20 x 20 cm
THE FABRIC: 100% Linen, Midweight (Oeko-tex certified)
YOUR SHIPPING METHOD TO UK: FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, 2-3 weeks transit time
1. A wool-filled item should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to compress the wool evenly. Flip once a month thereafter.
2. Once a year allow to air out in the sun (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Spot clean stains using a solution of 1:3 white vinegar:water and air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible.
4. Removable covers are machine washable at wool program. For best results wash the wool pad with lukewarm water using a mild detergent with a pH below 7 for wool (wool is an acidic material). Wool wash bars can be used to help remove tough stains as well. Sunlight helps wool’s loft.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* Shipping time is not guaranteed and is the sole responsibility of the shipping company.
* These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions.
* All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Tufting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole item.
OUR PRODUCTS are All Natural, Biodegradable, Recyclable, made in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility and contain NO fire retardant chemicals, NO carbonized wool, NO dyes, NO synthetic fibers, NO plastics, NO vinyl
Thank you for choosing the Home Of Wool!