3″ MATTRESS with stitched fabric
60 x 80 x 3” (152.4 x 203.2 x 8 cm)
FILLING: 17.8 kg (39.3 lbs) of Oeko-tex Certified Loose Wool
FEATURES: Zippers on all 4 sides. Handles. No piping on the edges.
Leftover pieces of fabric from other cuts stitched together to form the shell of the mattress.
FABRIC: 100% Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
INCLUDES EXPRESS SHIPPING (3-4 days transit time)
After you receive your items, unpack and store flat. Packaging naturally causes wool items to temporarily lose length/width due to the lack of hard elements inside. If your item appears shorter upon arrival, press on it and push outwards to expand it until side edges get completely straight and not wrinkled.
1. A wool-filled item should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to compress the wool evenly. Flip once a month thereafter.
2. Once a year allow to air out in the sun (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Spot clean stains using a solution of 1:3 white vinegar:water and air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* Shipping time is not guaranteed and is the sole responsibility of the shipping company.
* These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions.
* All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Tufting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole item.
OUR PRODUCTS are All Natural, Biodegradable, Recyclable, made in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility and contain NO fire retardant chemicals, NO carbonized wool, NO dyes, NO synthetic fibers, NO plastics, NO vinyl
Thank you for choosing the Home Of Wool!