All our products are made with only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, FREE OF CHEMICALS (including Flame retardants, Dyes, Bleaches, VOCs, Finishes, Carbonized wool), FREE OF SYNTHETICS (including Plastics, Latex, Vinyl, Springs). Certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind.
- Handles for easy flipping and moving.
- Wool bowls on tufts for durability.
- Durable metal zippers on the sides so you can easily adjust, add or remove wool if necessary (plastic zippers upon request)
- Hand-tufted with natural linen thread through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Complimentary mending kit.
- Twin – 38.25 x 75 x 5″ (97 x 190 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
- Twin XL – 38.25 x 80x 5″ (97 x 203 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 36.7 lbs (16.6 kg)
- Full/ Double – 53 x 75 x 5″ (135 x 190 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 47.8 lbs (21.7 kg)
- Queen – 60 x 80 x 5″ (152 x 203 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 57.5 lbs (26.1 kg)
- California Queen – 60 x 84 x 5″ (152 x 213 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 60.3 lbs (27.4 kg)
- King – 76 x 80 x 5” (193 x 203 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 73 lbs (33.1 kg)
- California King – 72 x 84 x 5” (183 x 213 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 72.6 lbs (32.9 kg)
*Please note, that there is a joining seam along the width of the FULL, QUEEN, CAL KING, KING, and CAL KING sized mattresses for linen and wool because the width of these fabrics is 59″. We chose to make the seam along the width because it could be placed at the level of your knees/feet or at the level of your head and under your pillow so it would not be disturbing. If requested, we could make the seam along the length of the mattress, right through the middle of it.