All our products are made with only All-natural, Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Recyclable materials, FREE OF CHEMICALS (including Flame retardants, Dyes, Bleaches, VOCs, Finishes, Carbonized wool), FREE OF SYNTHETICS (including Plastics, Latex, Vinyl, Springs). Certified in the strictest category, for an added peace of mind.
5″ Wool Mattress
$783.00 – $2,331.00
A one of kind handmade wool mattress for the healthiest and most restorative sleep. Promotes healthy posture through the unique way the springy wool fibers support your body. Regulates body temperature unlike any other material to keep you cool in the summer or warm in the winter, allowing you to sleep longer and more restful. Wicks away body moisture for sweat–free nights. Diminishes body odor. Isolates motion transfer between partners, for uninterrupted sleep.
Completely chemical-free, with no off-gassing and zero VOCs. Hypoallergenic, suitable for people with chemical sensitivities, including MSC. Naturally dust mite and mildew resistant, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and flame-resistant wool filling. Increases fire safety in your home without flame retardants.
100% biodegradable using only sustainable renewable materials.
To see the final price, please select all options below
Want to customize anything? Get a free quote.
Split your payment with 0% interest. Apply here
SKU: 5.000700 Category: Mattresses Tags: affordable natural mattress, all natural futon, artisanal mattress, bed mattress, double mattress, extra long twin mattress, firm mattress, floor bed mattress, french antique bed, french mattress, full size mattress set, handmade mattress, hard mattress, hypoallergenic bed, low voc mattress, mattress full, mattress full size, mattress sets, mattress without flame retardant, natural mattress, organic foldable bed, organic mattress, queen mattress, safe mattresses, short queen mattress, single mattress, twin bed mattress, twin mattress, twin xl mattress, wool mattress
- Handles for easy flipping and moving.
- Wool bowls on tufts for durability.
- Durable metal zippers on the sides so you can easily adjust, add or remove wool if necessary (plastic zippers upon request)
- Hand-tufted with natural linen thread through the whole item to keep the filling in place.
- Complimentary mending kit.
- Twin – 38.25 x 75 x 5″ (97 x 190 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
- Twin XL – 38.25 x 80x 5″ (97 x 203 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 36.7 lbs (16.6 kg)
- Full/ Double – 53 x 75 x 5″ (135 x 190 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 47.8 lbs (21.7 kg)
- Queen – 60 x 80 x 5″ (152 x 203 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 57.5 lbs (26.1 kg)
- California Queen – 60 x 84 x 5″ (152 x 213 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 60.3 lbs (27.4 kg)
- King – 76 x 80 x 5” (193 x 203 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 73 lbs (33.1 kg)
- California King – 72 x 84 x 5” (183 x 213 x 13 cm), Wool inside: 72.6 lbs (32.9 kg)
*Please note, that there is a joining seam along the width of the FULL, QUEEN, CAL KING, KING and CAL KING sized mattresses because the width of the fabric is 59″. We chose to make the seam along the width because it could be placed at the level of your knees/feet or at the level of your head and under your pillow so it would not be disturbing. If requested, we could make the seam along the length of the mattress, right through the middle of it.
FABRIC (TICKING) OPTIONS:
Need help choosing from the options? Read our guide.
We make products that are built to last from high-quality materials. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed - find them here.
MAKING & SHIPPING:
Standard make time: 1-2 weeks
Free shipping time: 1-4 weeks
Express shipping time: 3-4 days
Thank you for choosing Home of Wool!
*These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with wool so they come thicker than advertised and over the first months of use compress down to about their advertised thickness.
*Wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.