2 pcs. 5″ MATTRESS with stitched fabrics
200 x 90 x 13 cm
FILLING: 15.2 kg (33.5 lbs) of Oeko-tex Certified Loose Wool
FEATURES: Zippers on all 4 sides. Handles. No piping on the edges.
Leftover pieces of fabric from other cuts stitched together to form the shell of the mattress.
FABRIC: 100% Organic Cotton, heavyweight, unbleached (GOTS certified)
YOUR SHIPPING METHOD: FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, 2-3 weeks transit time
After you receive your items, unpack and store flat. Packaging naturally causes wool items to temporarily lose length/width due to the lack of hard elements inside. If your item appears shorter upon arrival, press on it and push outwards to expand it until side edges get completely straight and not wrinkled.
Each wool mattress/cushion will naturally compress about 10-15% in thickness during the first few months of use. We accommodate the wool compression by stuffing our mattresses and cushions densely, so they come thicker than advertised. To avoid dips forming where your body naturally lays or sits you simply need to:
Sit/sleep on all parts of the cushion/mattress/topper so wool is under equal pressure on each part to ensure even compression and avoid dips and humps.
Flip and rotate mattresses and toppers (head to toe & top to bottom) once weekly in the first months or until the wool compresses, and regularly thereafter.
1. A wool-filled item should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to compress the wool evenly. Flip once a month thereafter.
2. Once a year allow to air out in the sun (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Spot clean stains using a solution of 1:3 white vinegar:water and air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible.
* Custom items are not returnable.
* Shipping time is not guaranteed and is the sole responsibility of the shipping company.
* These are handmade items. Please, allow some deviation in dimensions.
* All wool-filled items are subject to some degree of compression.
* The wool fibers are in various natural colors and have the natural odor of sheep, which will be gone in a couple of months.
* Tufting is NOT decorative; it goes through the whole item.
OUR PRODUCTS are All Natural, Biodegradable, Recyclable, made in a Chemical & Scent Free Facility and contain NO fire retardant chemicals, NO carbonized wool, NO dyes, NO synthetic fibers, NO plastics, NO vinyl
Thank you for choosing the Home Of Wool!