Our fabrics are completely natural and thus offer high moisture absorption and breathability. They free of any chemicals, bleaches, and dyes (except the fabrics with stripes), and the crops have not been treated with pesticides and fungicides. However, they are not “certified organic”.
We do offer Oeko-Tex certified fabrics you can see here:
- 100% Tissu en laine vierge (certifié Oeko-Tex)
- 100% Tissu de coton (léger) / certifié GOTS
- 100% Tissu de coton (poids lourd) / certifié GOTS
- 100% Cotton (heavyweight) / Oeko-Tex certified
- 100% Linen (from flax, Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen, Midweight (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen Fabric, Textured (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen (flax) with blue stripes (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen (flax) with red stripes (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen (flax) with thin grey stripes (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen (flax) with grey stripes (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 100% Linen (flax) with black stripes (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 50% Linen + 50% Cotton Blend Fabric (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 59% Linen / 41% Cotton (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 62% Linen / 38% Cotton blend (Oeko-Tex certified)
- 70% Coton / 30% Chanvre (certifié GOTS)
The certificate shows that the fabric is tested for harmful substances and meets certain human-ecological requirements of the standard presently established for baby articles.
Click on the link for each fabric to find more information about it and a close-up photo for the color and texture.
Our fabrics are all soft to the touch but not overly soft as chemically treated fabrics.
Lin is the most dirt-repellent and one of the most durable. The higher the linen content, the more durable and easy to keep clean the fabric is. This makes items in linen suitable to be used directly on the floor. Linen is great for outdoor use as well.
Laine is amazing at regulating body temperature and moisture. It keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Wool fibers have a natural water wicking property that prevents moisture from being retained in the fabric. The wool fabric itself is very much water repellent, but lanolizing before use and after each washing truly makes it waterproof. It naturally inhibits mildew, it has anti-microbial properties and is dust-mite free.