★ CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM SIZES
OR IF YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT LISTED ★
COVER (TICKING) OPTIONS:
When choosing the fabric, you can click on the links to find more information about each.
The higher the linen percentage, the more durable the fabric is and the easier to keep clean, since linen is highly dirt repellent. Wool is the most mildew-resistant fabric option.
All of our fabrics are 100% natural and thus offer high moisture absorption and breathability. They are all soft to the touch but not overly soft as fabrics that have been chemically treated.
We could also make the topper using two different fabrics on each side . The price would be calculated as an average between the two choices. Please contact us to set a custom listing.
- TWIN – 100 x 190 x 5 cm ( 39″ x 75″ x 2″) FILLING: 6.8 kg (15 lbs) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- FULL / DOUBLE – 137 x 191 x 5 cm ( 54″ x 75″ x 27″ ) FILLING: 8.5 kg (19 lbs) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- FULL / DOUBLE – 138 x 188 x 5 cm ( 54″ x 74″ x 2″ ) FILLING: 8.5 kg (19 lbs) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- FULL/ DOUBLE – 140 x 190 x 5 cm ( 55″ x 75″ x 2″ ) FILLING: 8.5 kg (19 lbs) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- US QUEEN – 152 x 203 x 5 cm ( 60″ x 80″ x 2″ ) FILLING: 23.7 pounds (10.70 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- EUROPEAN QUEEN – 160 x 200 x 5 cm ( 63″ x 79″ x 5″ ) FILLING: 23.7 pounds (10.70 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- KING – 193 x 203 x 5 cm ( 76″ x 80″ x 2″) FILLING: 28 pounds (12.5 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- CALIFORNIA KING – 183 x 213 x 5 cm (72” x 84” x 2″) FILLING: 28 pounds (12.5 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
Handmade and hand tufted with linen thread.
BENEFITS OF WOOL
Promotes peaceful sleep
Wicks moisture away from the body
Regulates body temperature
Dust mite resistant
BENEFITS OF SILK
The strongest of natural fibers.
Speeds up the metabolism of skin cells, thus delaying the aging process.
Breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator.
Silk does not attract dust mites.
Natural fungal repellent.
Extremely smooth and soft texture (beneficial for those with sensitive skin conditions).
Silk does not conduct static electricity.
Reduces hair breakage and thinning of hair.
BENEFITS OF LINEN
Linen is a very durable fiber
Linen is 30% stronger than cotton
Has a high moisture absorbency
Structurally sound fiber so products keep their shape
Click here for ➽🚩CARE INSTRUCTIONS & IMPORTANT INFO🚩
If we don’t have in our shop what you’re looking for, please contact us and tell us what is it that you desire. We can customize fabric, size, style. Contact us for details by phone 00359 896 870651 or e-mail at email@example.com
We are so glad you stopped by our store!
Thank you for your time!