★ CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM SIZES
OR IF YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT LISTED ★
COVER (TICKING) OPTIONS:
1. PLAIN 100% (FLAX) LINEN
2. BLUE STRIPED 100% (FLAX) LINEN
3. RED STRIPED 100% (FLAX) LINEN
4. BLACK STRIPED 100% (FLAX) LINEN
5. 62% (FLAX) LINEN and 38% COTTON
6. 49% (FLAX) LINEN and 51% COTTON
7. 100% UNBLEACHED COTTON
8. 100% WOOL
When choosing the fabric, you can click on the links to find more information about each.
The higher the linen percentage, the more durable the fabric is and the easier to keep clean, since linen is highly dirt repellent. Wool is the most mildew-resistant fabric option.
All of our fabrics are 100% natural and thus offer high moisture absorption and breathability. They are all soft to the touch but not overly soft as fabrics that have been chemically treated.
- IKEA SNIGLAR – 160 x 70 x 15 cm (63 x 27.5 x 6″) FILLING: 9.4 kg (20.7 lbs) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- SINGLE XL – 90 x 210 x 18 cm ( 35″ x 83″ x 7″ ) FILLING: 19.4 kg (42.8 lbs) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- TWIN – 100 x 190 x 18 cm ( 39″ x 75″ x 7″ ) FILLING: 19.4 kg (43 lbs) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- FULL/ DOUBLE – 140 x 190 x 18 cm ( 55″ x 75″ x 7″ ) FILLING: 57 pounds (25.5 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- US QUEEN – 152 x 203 x 15 cm ( 60″ x 80″ x 6″ ) FILLING: 57 pounds (25.5 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
- EUROPEAN QUEEN – 160 x 200 x 13 cm ( 63″ x 79″ x 5″ ) FILLING: 55.5 pounds (25 kg) 100% Pure new Oeko-Tex certified wool
This is a 100% natural wool handmade mattress.
Wool mattresses are a bit softer during the first 2-3 months of use while the wool compresses. After that they could be described as mid-firm to firm. You do not sink deep into the mattress. Still, wool mattresses could not be compared to any other type of mattress because of the unique way wool fibers manage to support our body weight. Wool mattresses give you a completely new experience of comfort and are unique in how they regulate your body temperature. And you really start to sleep tighter and longer.
Wool mattresses perform best on solid flat surfaces. Best would be a perforated hardboard base, because it allows the bottom part of the mattress to air. But you can use it directly on the floor as well, just note that in that case you will need to rotate more frequently so the bottom side will be able to air out. Slatted frames are also a good base as long as they have less than 2″ distance between the slats so the mattress will not sag in the openings. Slatted frames allow the bottom side to air so you can rotate the mattress les frequently.
We place zippers on all 4 sides of the mattress – long ones along each short side and short ones in the middles of the long sides. Please, let us know if you need a different solution.
We include a long needle with every mattress purchase. If after a few years (approximately 10) you feel that the mattress needs to be refilled, you may return it to our shop or simply do it by yourselves – it is easier than sewing a button.
Wool mattresses weigh less than latex or spring mattresses. We send them rolled up in a cylinder measuring about 24″ diameter x 39″ tall.
BENEFITS OF WOOL
- Promotes peaceful sleep
- Environmentally sustainable
- Wicks moisture away from the body
- Regulates body temperatur
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Dust mite resistant
- Mildew resistant
Click here for -> CARE INSTRUCTIONS & IMPORTANT INFO
If we don’t have in our shop what you’re looking for, please contact us and tell us what is it that you desire. We can customize fabric, size, thickness (height), style. Contact us for details by phone 00359 896 870651 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so glad you stopped by our store!
Thank you for your time!